Spring in to Camp Camp card and Nut sale
Sell the CAMP CARD and fund your summer camp; sell the CAMP CARD and pay for all your Pack outings for the year. Scouts will get $2.50 for every card sold.
2018 CAMP CARD at a GLANCE
- Sale period runs from around March 1, 2018 to May 15, 2018
- Cards are sold for a $5.00 donation. The unit KEEPS $2.50 (50%), to be used for ANY summer activity, not just LPC camps.
- Nuts: unit keeps 40%, no need to order in cases, order just what you need.
- Units can reorder cards from the Council Service Center as often as they want as long as supplies last and your Camp Card account balance is current..
- Unsold cards must be returned to the LPC.
- Nuts are sold from an order form. Nuts will be available for units to have on hand or for convenient pickup and delivery, NO RETURNS on nuts checked out. Commission on nuts is 40%
- April 10, final nut orders due
- May 5, nuts available to pick up for delivery
- May 16, all money and excess cards due
- $5.00 Camp Credit for EVERY $200 sold in nuts and/or camp cards (sell $400 get $10, etc.) per individual Scout. Camp Credit is good for any Longs Peak Council summer camp program (BDSR, CLP, High Adventure, Camp Jack Nicol) or for any District camping event (day camp, fall camporee, spring camporee, klondike, webelos camp).
CALL THE COUNCIL OFFICE AT 970-584-2203 FOR ALL THE DETAILS