Spring in to Camp Camp card and Nut sale
Sell the CAMP CARD and fund your summer camp; sell the CAMP CARD and pay for all your Pack outings for the year. Scouts will get $2.50 for every card sold.
2019 CAMP CARD at a GLANCE
- February 23, 2019 kickoff, location to be announced.
- March 1, 2019 to May 15, 2019 Sale period runs from around
- April 10, 2019 final nut orders due
- May 6, 2019 nuts available to pick up for delivery
- May 16, 2019 all money and excess cards due
- Cards are sold for a $5.00 donation. The unit KEEPS $2.50 (50%), to be used for ANY summer activity, not just LPC camps.
- Nuts: unit keeps 40%, no need to order in cases, order just what you need.
- If your unit has met your ICL goal by March 1, 2019, your unit commission will be increased by 10% for both the camp card and the nut sales.
- Units can reorder cards from the Council Service Center as often as they want as long as supplies last and your Camp Card account balance is current..
- Unsold cards must be returned to the LPC.
- Nuts are sold from an order form. Nuts will be available for units to have on hand or for convenient pickup and delivery, NO RETURNS on nuts checked out. Commission on nuts is 40%
- $5.00 Camp Credit for EVERY $200 sold in nuts and/or camp cards (sell $400 get $10, etc.) per individual Scout. Camp Credit is good for any Longs Peak Council summer camp program (BDSR, CLP, High Adventure, Camp Jack Nicol) or for any District camping event (day camp, fall camporee, spring camporee, klondike, webelos camp). OR keep one card for every 20 sold.
CALL THE COUNCIL OFFICE AT 970-584-2203 FOR ALL THE DETAILS
Forms – UPDATED FORMS FOR 2019 NEED TO BE ADDED, THESE ARE 2018 FORMS