Packs and Troops are measured in 11 different areas and Venturing Crews are measured in 9:
- Membership Growth
- Trained Leadership
- Service Projects
- Webelos-to-Scout Transition
- Regularly Schedule Meetings
- Budget Planning
- On-Time Registration
Units can achieve the Bronze, Silver or Gold award by meeting different levels of the criteria.
For current forms, please see the BSA’s Journey to Excellence page.
How to Order Your Journey To Excellence Awards
- In general, you will need to order your Journey To Excellence Awards.
- The Loveland Scout Shop will stock only a limited number of the patches, and they will NOT have the ribbons. The awards are not available for walk-in purchase at the other council scout shops.
- Please use this order form.
- Submit your JTE Awards order to the Reichenberg Service Center in Louisville
- Sales Tax rate is 8.3%.
- You can pick up your order at any scout shop or service center, or have it mailed to you.
- If you plan to pick it up, please specify which scout shop / service center.
- If mailed, it will be sent via USPS at the lowest available rate (based on package size/weight).
- Payment can be made from your Unit account, or by Credit Card paid over the phone after the order has been received (DO NOT send credit card info via email).
- Orders will take 10-14 days from the Friday the week they are received in Louisville.
- Any questions can be directed to the Louisville store.