2018 Merit Badge University
March 3rd and April 7th
at Frontier Academy (6530 W. 16th Street, Greeley, CO)
(Check in Starts at 7:30 am) for more information visit the flyer and registration page…. details are also below.
What you need to know!!!!
- Classes Will Be held all Day – 20 Different Class Offerings.
- Session #1 March 3rd
Session #2 April 7th
- Scouts will have the opportunity to take up to 6 Classes.
Early Registration $30 per youth Deadline January 5th
Registration is $40 per youth Deadline is February 2nd
Late Registration $50 per youth
Registration Closes February 16th
- Every Unit registering MUST supply 2 volunteers, to help in class rooms and monitoring hallways.
- We will be using Blue cards to Record requirements completed. Scouts are to bring Blue Cards with them to their classes. Make sure they are signed by the Scoutmaster before they go to class.
- Scouts must be in full uniform at all times. No food or Drink in the Class rooms. Be Courteous and trustworthy in this school.
- Merit Badge Books will be provided. Please print and bring your own Work book.
- Bring a sack Lunch
Individuals wishing to register should contact their troop.
- Registration will be handled using the LPC Tentaroo site. (Registration is coming soon)
- If you haven’t previously, the unit leader performing the registration will need to create an account on Tentaroo.
- Inside of Tentaroo, click on the Groups/Units tab and select your unit. All units should be in the system. If your unit is not in the system, please email the webmaster.
- Once your unit is selected, scroll down the events list and choose “Three Rivers Merit Badge University”.
- You can then add Scouts to you roster.
- Once your roster is current, select the event registration tab.
- Add youth from your roster to the event using the “New Youth Registration” button.
- Once the youth is chosen from the list, you can continue on to selecting classes for that youth.
- If you have any problems, please email the webmaster.
Want to know if your scout completed his Merit Badge from MBU? your Scoutmaster needs to go to the Longs Peak council Tenataroo site, go to event registration, choose TR MBU, look on the bottom and use the bottom menu to pull up Requirements completed and click generate. It was updated as of today