2019 Camp Laramie Peak Schedule
Week 2- June 16-22
Week 3 – June 23-29
Week 4 – July 7-13
Cost: Scouts – $375* Adults – $150
*The Longs Peak Council designates $50 of each Scout's camp fee to make capital improvements to the Council camping properties each year. $100 Troop deposit at time of registration; December 1 Early Bird Discount - $50 per person Due; February 1 - 1/2 balance of fees due; and May 15 - full fees due. After May 15 there is a $25 per person late fee.
WEBELOS CAMP AT CLP
Webelos Camp at CLP will be held June 30-July 3. This is a 3 night, 4 day camp open to Webelos and their parents/leaders only, no siblings. The fee for Webelos is $165 and adults are $90. To register go to Longs Peak Tentaroo Registration
Registration will open September 1!
Units that have registered and paid at least the $50 per person, non-refundable fee by December 1 will qualify for a $10 per person discount.
- Go to: Longs Peak Council-Tentaroo Registration
- Login to your troop account (if you are registering your troop or crew be sure to use the unit account that has already been created for your unit, so you can sign Scouts up for the activities they wish to participate in.) If you are a new unit to this system and do not have an account, create a new account and make sure it is a unit account, not an individual account.
- In the “events” menu select “Camp Laramie Peak Resident Camp” and then select the week of your choice.
- Select the “Change Registration” button and enter the number of youth and adults you anticipate will attend. NOTE – On December 1 you will be charged $50 per person for the number you have registered so be sure to update that as needed.
- LONGS PEAK COUNCIL UNITS – If your unit has qualified for the Peak Performance Discount this will automatically be applied to your registration. To take advantage of this discount you must register using the unit Tentaroo account, not a personal account. We will not refund discount amounts to units that do not use the unit account.
- You will need to check “Your Roster” to make sure all of the Scouts and adults are there and all of the required information for each has been entered. This has to be done before you can register any Scouts for Merit Badge classes.
- At Laramie Peak we set the program schedule based on what the Scouts want. A new schedule is developed each week based on the what all the troops have submitted. When you register your unit we email you a list of the programs and a code to be entered on the Registration Form sent to you. Both are Microsoft Excel spread sheets. You can complete the registration spread sheet on any computer and return by email. Submit your troops selections 45 days before your session. We will develop a schedule for your week in camp and return a program schedule for each scout. If you have questions please Program information contact:email them to email@example.com.
- Once you have registered everybody you can go to the “Cart” and make your payment. If you do not wish to pay with a credit card do not submit anything, leave the information in your “cart” and mail your payment to: Longs Peak Council, PO Box 1166, Greeley, CO 80632-1166. Keep in mind that you will not actually be registered until your payment is processed in the Greeley Office.
- You can change your numbers as often as needed. You will be charged the $50 non-refundable deposit for the highest number of registrants between December 1, 2017 and May 1, 2018. After May 1, 2018 you will be charged full fees for the number in the system on May 1.
- Be sure to make your final payment by May 1. All fees paid after that date will incur a $25 per person late fee. Postmark for mailed payments must be May 1, 2018.
Longs Peak Council and its employees are not responsible for missed payments, late payments, or over stated registration numbers. Please be sure you have everything correct by May 1 to avoid any cost overruns!
Special Milk Notice
Camp Laramie Peak participates in the U.S. Department of Agriculture Milk Program which is administered through the Wyoming Department of Education. Any person alleging discrimination based on race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability has a right to file a complaint within 180 days of the alleged discrimination. All complaints of alleged discrimination related to the Special Milk Program, written or verbal, shall be accepted and immediately forwarded to this address: USDA, Director of Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W Whitten Bldg., 14th & Independence SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410.