2019 Jeffrey/Soaring Eagle Summer Camp Schedule
Week 1 – June 10-15 – LDS Encampment
Week 2 – June 16-22
Week 3 – June 23-29
Week 4 – July 7-13
Week 5 – July 14-20
Week 6 – July 21-27
Cost: Scouts – $375 Adults – $150
$100 Troop deposit at time of registration; December 1 Early Bird Discount – $50 per person Due; February 1 – half of the balance of fees due; and May 15 – full fees due. After May 15 there is a $25 per person late fee.
- Jeffrey/Soaring 2018 Eagle Leader’s Guide (*2019 Leader’s guide to be posted by November 1)
- Required Camp Forms
Registration will open September 1!
Units that have registered and paid at least the $50 per person, non-refundable fee by December 1 will qualify for a $10 per person discount.
- Go to: Longs Peak Council-Tentaroo Registration
- Login to your troop account (if you are registering your troop or crew be sure to use the unit account that has already been created for your unit, so you can sign Scouts up for the activities they wish to participate in.) If you are a new unit to this system and do not have an account, create a new account and make sure it is a unit account, not an individual account.
- In the “events” menu select “BDSR Resident Camp” and then select the week of your choice.
- Select the “Change Registration” button and enter the number of youth and adults you anticipate will attend. NOTE – On December 1 you will be charged $50 per person for the number you have registered so be sure to update that as needed.
- LONGS PEAK COUNCIL UNITS – If your unit has qualified for the Peak Performance Discount this will automatically be applied to your registration. To take advantage of this discount you must register using the unit Tentaroo account, not a personal account. We will not refund discount amounts to units that do not use the unit account.
- You will need to check “Your Roster” to make sure all of the Scouts and adults are there and all of the required information for each has been entered. This has to be done before you can register any Scouts for Merit Badge classes.
- Merit Badge Registration will begin around April 1. To register Scouts for classes select the “Event Registration” tab and register the youth and adults that will be attending. (If you are creating a new account you will first need to put the names of all in the “Your Roster” tab so that you have names you can add to the “Event Registration”.) As you register each Boy Scout or Venturer it will direct you to the “Class Registration “ screen where you select the programs each individual wants. Be sure to note the additional fees for some of the programs. You will be charged for those when you submit your cart for payment. Payment is due in full at time of registration! BE SURE TO “SAVE” AFTER EACH STEP TO KEEP THE INFORMATION IN THE SYSTEM.
- Once you have registered everybody you can go to the “Cart” and make your payment. If you do not wish to pay with a credit card do not submit anything, leave the information in your “cart” and mail your payment to: Longs Peak Council, PO Box 1166, Greeley, CO 80632-1166. Keep in mind that you will not actually be registered until your payment is processed in the Greeley Office.
- You can change your numbers as often as needed. You will be charged the $50 non-refundable deposit for the highest number of registrants between December 1, 2018 and May 15, 2019. After May 15, 2019 you will be charged full fees for the number in the system on May 15.
- Be sure to make your final payment by May 15. All fees paid after that date will incur a $25 per person late fee. Postmark for mailed payments must be May 15, 2019.
Longs Peak Council and its employees are not responsible for missed payments, late payments, or over stated registration numbers. Please be sure you have everything correct by May 15 to avoid any cost overruns!
Camp questions – Camp Director
Registration questions – Council Program Specialist