Mountain View and Indian Peaks Districts
Boy Scout Klondike
Reverend’s Ridge Campground – Golden Gate Canyon State Park
Date, Time, and Place
- Mountain View/Indian Peaks Districts
- Arapaho/Flatirons OA* Chapters
- Alpha Phi Omega – Gamma Theta Chapter
- Venturing Crew 492
The Klondike Derby is an annual district event that brings together scouting units from the Mountain View and Indian Peaks districts to participate in an exciting winter camping experience and inter-patrol competition. The Klondike Derby is one of the district’s big-three annual events.
- Download and read the MV-IP 2018 Klondike Packet.
- Fill out the forms in the packet. taking note of those you must bring with you to Klondike.
- Register for Klondike using the IP 2018 Klondike event in Tentaroo.
- Pay for Klondike using one of the payment methods below.
- Pay online when you register in Tentaroo
- Mail your payment to the Reichenberg Service Center (must be delivered by Feb. 16, 2018
- Pay in person at the Reichenberg Service Center by Feb. 16, 2018
- $20.00 per Scout and Adult Leader
- $14.00 per City Staff hosting a city
- $14.00 for OA* member working the event (if not on sled, see rules in packet)
- $5.00 per Webelos and Webelos parents attending 1 day
- $8.00 per Webelos and Webelos parent for multiple days
Klondike City Hosts needed!
If you would like to host a City at the 2018 Klondike, please contact Boyd Hanzon
Email any questions to the Klondike Chairman Boyd Hanzon