- Identify special sources of income
- Interest new contributors in specific line items of the budget
- Upgrade existing contributions to new levels of giving
You can help support the Longs Peak Council provide vital services and programs to Scouts, volunteer leaders and chartered organizations through your annual Friends of Scouting gift by supporting a specific budget or donating a needed item.
Gifts in kind are non-monetary items of tangible personal property such as reams of paper, office supplies, supplies for camp, and other personal assets or materials that represent value to the Longs Peak Council.
We welcome many gifts-in-kind and are most grateful when volunteers and donors think of us in this form of philanthropy, it must be a budgeted item for the current year.
Gifts-in-kind can range to help with the following:
- Office supplies for the Council Service Center
- Camp Supplies during the summer
- Assistance with year-round printing
- Lumber to build a building at Camp
For more information email Development Director, Kelly Moll or call 970-584-2211.