The Frontier District delivers Scouting programs that develop character, citizenship, fitness and leadership skills to youth in the Cheyenne, Hillsdale, Pine Bluffs, Burns, Guernsey and Wheatland areas.
Frontier District Facebook Page
- Join Frontier District Facebook page. Stay up to date with what is posted on our wall.
Fall Camporee – Cancelled for 2018
For more information about Scouting in the Frontier District, please contact: Carey Anson – District Director by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 – 2019 OA elections
OA unit elections begin December 1st and continue until March 31. Schedule your unit’s elections with the OA.
Camp Reservations and Reporting
We would like to know when and where you are camping on a monthly basis. This information helps your district committee determine where to put resources. Click here to submit a camping report, it only takes a minute. Click here to reserve a campsite in Longs Peak Council
Drop off site
When you have applications, advancement forms, FOS, and or other types of information that needs to get to our Council Service Center you may drop it off at 204 E. 22nd Street in Cheyenne. As always you may continue to bring your paperwork to roundtables and district meetings.
We want you!
We are always in need of willing, energetic, fun-loving, Registered Scouters to help staff the various training events and other activities throughout the year. Whether you are interested in helping once for a single event or joining the staff for training or any number of annual events, we would like to hear from you.
- To help with Adult Leader Training please contact Jody Stecklein
- To help with Cub Scout Day Camp, please contact Bobbi Asbury
- To help with Spring Camporee, please consider volunteering to fill this position.
- To help with Fall Camporee, please consider volunteering to fill this position.
- To find out what other events you might be able to help support contact Carey Anson