Welcome to 2018 Cache La Poudre Cub Scout Day Camp
Date: June 5 & 6 (Tiger, Wolf, Bear)
June 7 & 8 (Webelos)
Time: 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Location: 9410 CR19, Fort Collins
2018 Day Camp Flier
The dates for camp are June 5th-8th Tuesday-Wednesday will be Tigers, Wolves and Bears. Thursday-Friday will be just Webelos.
Check-in will be from 7:30-8:00 AM the morning of camp. Please be on time as being late will hold up all of camp. You must check in as a unit, so your Pack needs to arrive at the same time. Camp ends around 3:30 PM each day so plan accordingly.
We are back once again at our home of day camp: 9410 N CR19 Fort Collins CO 80524
The cost for camp this year is $55 per youth and $7 per adult by April 30th. Late registration fees will be $65 per youth and $7.00 per adult. Registration deadline is May 31st. Please register as soon as you can, so we can prepare for the correct number of scouts at camp.
The theme this year is Bug Hunters. There will be many bug themed stations and of course the best shooting sports stations available for cub scouts.
There will be only online registration this year. Please register as a pack using the user name and password for your unit’s Tentaroo account. If you do not have it please ask your Cubmaster. If your Cubmaster does not have the login information, contact Ty Miller and he will get it for you. You will need to still turn in paper medical forms and carpool forms for camp. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL MEDICAL FORMS.
- Packs MUST provide one walk-around leader for every 5 boys, and each pack must provide one adult for station help each day.
- Each boy must be a registered Scout.
- No siblings are allowed in camp at any time during the camp day – we do not have childcare facilities on site.
- Every person in camp, including adults, MUST have a health form on file.
- Any un-Scout like behavior will result in the scout being sent home without a refund
What each Scout should bring to Camp
- Sack lunch, snacks, drinks
- Water bottle
- Closed toed shoes (no sandals, crocs or heelies!)
- Rain poncho
- Backpack labeled with your Name and Pack Number
- A little spending money (no more than $5) for the trading post
- Please label ALL belongings
What each pack should bring to Camp
- Wagon – to help carry items to the different activities
- Camp chairs for adults (optional)
- Tarp for ground cover
- Shelter (pop-up, easy-up, etc.) for your pack gathering place
For more info:
Contact: Ty Miller, District Executive.
Phone: (970) 584-2208