The Cache La Poudre District delivers Scouting programs that develop character, citizenship, fitness, and leadership skills to youth in the Fort Collins, Windsor, Wellington and Laporte Colorado.
The Cache La Poudre District is governed and operates through the committed efforts of its outstanding and hardworking team of volunteers. This includes events such as Merit Badge University, Scouting for Food, Klondike, Scout Show, Fall Camporee, and Spring Camporee; just to name a few. These events are planned entirely by volunteer chairs and committees whose leadership makes these events possible. District Committee Meetings are held on the fourth Thursday of each month at 7:00 pm at the Harmony Presbyterian Church, 400 East Boardwalk Dr, Fort Collins, CO. District Committee meetings are open to all Scouts and Scouters.
- April 9th, 13th & 14th – Introduction to Outdoor Leadership Training, Spring 2018
- April 14th District Pinewood Derby
- April 21st Scouting For Food — Bag Distribution
- April 28th Scouting For Food — Food Collection
- April 28th Paddle Craft Safety Certification
- May 4th-6th Spring Camporee
- May 12th Jamboree On The Trail
- May 19th Family Adventure Fest
- Aug 15th Back 2 Scouts Night
- District Calendar
- Find a Pack, Troop, Crew
- Contact Us
- Facebook – Please follow us to see interesting articles and see our scouts in action.
- Camp Card Sales