Come Find a Clue; Let’s Discover Something New.
Save the Date:
June 26 – 30, 2017
8am – 3pm Daily
2017 Theme: “CSI: Cub Scout Investigations”
Day Camp Location
- Thomas M. McKee/4H Building at the Ranch
- 5280 Arena Circle
- Loveland, CO
FUN for Everyone!
- BB Rifles
- Scout Skills
- NEW “Breakout Room”
- Tot Lot
- Webelos Only Day
- – – – and lots More!
Pack Day Camp Coordinators
Pack Coordinators please download the following forms:
- Pack Day Camp Coordinators Info Sheet
- Pack Day Camp Coordinators Pack Fee Spreadsheet
- Pack Day Camp Coordinators Pack Registration Form
Day Camp Registration
All Cub Scouts/Tot Lot must register through their Pack’s day Camp Coordinator. These links should only be used by the Pack Coordinator.
Only use this link if you are not associated or registering with a pack. For example: Youth Volunteers, Boy Scouts, etc.
Required Forms and Training
All participants must be registered with the BSA:
All participants are required to have a health form (parts A and B) filled out and turned in with their pack’s regitration forms.
All Volunteers must have Youth Protection Training. This is required training that all adults need to have yearly.
Volunteers are encouraged to have their position specific training done as well as Safe Swim Defense and Weather Hazards.
All training can be found and done online at My.Scouting.Org
- VOLUNTEERS: Required training; you must attend one training class.(Training locations will be listed here as soon as confirmed)
- May 24th 6:30-8:30pm
- June 8th 6:30-8:30pm
- June 17th 9:00-11:00am
- For more information about Day Camp, please contact:
- Day Camp Director: Melissa Ovsanik or Program Director: Jonathan Talan
- Email: RMDayCamp@gmail.com