CSI: Cub Scout Investigators – Cub Day Camp 2017
Each pack must provide one Station Help Volunteer for each day and one Walk-Around Leader for every five boys in the pack (example: two leaders for 1-5 boys and one additional leader for every five boys after that). If you or someone you know is interested in helping in other ways and is over the age of 18, please call the camp director for information:
- Darcy Brown, Camp Director: 303-725-9714, firstname.lastname@example.org
- JoLyn Oliver, Program Director: 303-709-5112, email@example.com
- John Eastman, Scout Executive: 970-584-2170, firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Registration Requirements
- You can register by pack (preferably) or individually
- Scouts will have to provide their rank
- Tiger Cubs must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Boy Scout Service volunteers must be 14 or older or an OA member (as of June 15, 2017)
- No open-toe shoes or crocs allowed
- Cost for scouts is $55.00 – cost for Adults and Boy Scout Service volunteers is $0
- Adults must provide a copy of a current YPT certificate. You can get one or renew it here.
- Both Scouts and Adults must provide copies of their Annual BSA Health and Medical Record, Parts A & B with copies of their insurance cards attached.
- Register and pay online or register online and pay at the Louisville scout office.
- Email or deliver your YPT certificates and Medical Records to Darcy Brown or JoLyn Oliver or the Louisville scout office by June 2, 2017.
- Registration deadline is June 2, 2017.
Your Day Camp registration is not complete until:
- All Scouts, Adults, and Service Volunteers have provided copies of their BSA Health Form (A&B) and insurance card.
- All Adults have provided copies of a current YPT certificate
- Payment is received
Take Flight – Cub Day Camp 2016
What a great Mountain view Day Camp!
Our Day Camp is done for this year. We had 126 youth registered and all had a great time. The theme “Take Flight” was an exciting time for all. From paper airplanes, to making Space Lab, Archery, BB Guns and Water Rockets and much more, the boys and adults were excited and nonstop.
Want to thank some important people. First the staff who worked the stations. We could not have a camp without you. You were GREAT. To our lunch time visitors/program you rock. Our Camp Director Darcy Brown and Program Director Jolyn Oliver. Without your vision and leadership we would have been lost. Thanks for your dedication. And finally to all the parents and youth who attended. Thanks to you for coming and the great comments we heard from you. And thanks the LDS Church in Lyons, what a great location. Shade, fields, hiking trails and much more. Could not have been at a better site.