Longs Peak Council
Boy Scouts of America
Earn $$$ for your unit while you also support the Longs Peak Council
Important Popcorn Dates - 2012
- Saturday, July 28 -- Council Popcorn Seminar (Kickoff)
- July and August -- District Kickoffs (if you miss the Council
Seminar, visit your district calendar to find your
local district kickoff date and location)
- Monday, August 27 -- Last day to place online orders for early product. Visit www.trails-end.com to place your unit order.
- Sat, September 15 -- Popcorn Sale Begins
- Sat, September 15 -- 1st date for popcorn pickup at your local site.
- Sat, September 22 -- Popcorn pickup #2 (Wal-Mart Distribution Center I-25 and Crossroads, Loveland)
Popcorn orders need to be made by email to email@example.com
- Fill It Up Drawing dates:
- Tuesday, September 25
- Tuesday, October 2
- Tuesday, October 9
- Tuesday, October 30
- Sat, October 13 -- Popcorn Sale Ends
- Sat, October 20 -- Return Unsold Popcorn
- Tuesday, October 23 - Final Orders Due
All orders (popcorn & prizes) due to district offices (Prize orders placed after this date will be charged to the unit account, this includes prize changes & additions.) Any additions or changes to your order after the 23rd will be considered as LATE. So please have all order complete!
Popcorn Pick up (Take Orders)
- Wednesday, November 7th: Wray, Yuma, Akron, Fort Morgan
- Thursday, November 8th: Sterling, Sidney
- Friday, November 9th: Chadron, Alliance
- Saturday, November 10th: Three Rivers, Cache La Poudre, Rocky Mountain, Indian Peaks, Mountain View, Frontier, High Altitude, Tri Trails Scottsbluff area
- Tuesday, December 4 -- Final Popcorn money due to your District
You are cordially invited to attend the 2012 Popcorn Kickoff
|WHEN:|| ||Saturday, July 28, 2012|
|WHERE:||Embassy Suites, 4705 Clydesdale Pkwy, Loveland (I-25 and exit 259)|
|TIME:|| 9:30am to 12:30pm|
|RSVP:||By July 16, 2012 to Dawn T-Baumgartner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 970-584-2203|
Lunch will be included. In order to keep our costs within means we ask that only those directly involved with popcorn attend this lunch. Also, please be considerate of others, we ask that you please not bring your children to the kickoff as this is a training for adults and can be rather tedious for children.
Embassy Suites Room Deal: Embassy Suites is offering a special of $129 double occupancy ($144 Triple/$159 Quad). Promo Code: BSA But act quickly, rooms need to be reserved before 6/27/12.
We will have door prizes and loads of information. New products. New prizes. New credit card system.
Note: All the forms and resources are available on the CD that each unit received in their Popcorn Packet.
Our Forms Page has downloadable copies of these forms and resources for those who don't have access to their CD.
For more information about the Longs Peak Council Popcorn Sales, please contact your District Popcorn Chair, your District Executive, or Dawn T-Baumgartner (email@example.com).
- Popcorn Guide (also on your CD) - This brochure tells you everything you want to know about the Longs Peak Council Popcorn Sales.
(Note - we are still waiting for permission to publish the contact info for some district popcorn chairs.)
(Large file - may be slow to download)
Last Updated Wednesday, 05-Sep-2012 09:07:20 MDT