Longs Peak Council
Boy Scouts of America
Support the Longs Peak Council on Colorado Gives Day
Mark your Calendar!
The third Colorado Gives Day will take place during a 24-hour period on Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2012.
Community First Foundation and FirstBank partnered for the last two years, distributing $8.7 million to Colorado nonprofits in 2010 and $12.8 million in 2011. The Longs Peak Council, Boy Scouts of America received over $40,000 in donations during this single day in 2011!
Once again, credit card and processing fees will be covered by Community First Foundation, FirstBank and sponsors so that 100 percent of Colorado Gives Day donations go directly to nonprofit organizations. Mark your calendars now.
On December 4, 2012, visit: www.coloradogives.org/boyscouts
You can complete your pledge payment for 2012 or jump start us for 2013.
For more details, please see the Press Release.
- It's Easy - you can use your credit card
- 100% of your donation goes to the Longs Peak Council
- The Council gets the bonus of their share of the Incentive Fund (to be used for council general operations)
- You support Colorado Gives Day
- Your gift is tax deductible for 2012
For more information, please contact Dawn T-Baumgartner, Longs Peak Council Finance Director at:
Last Updated Monday, 12-Nov-2012 19:16:40 MST