Longs Peak Council Logo separator

Longs Peak Council

Boy Scouts of America

Banner All the details are being organized by District, so please visit your District's Scouting for Food page or contact your District Executive for more information:
Wyoming and Nebraska will be participating in Scouting for Food on different dates, but may participate and earn the patch.

(The other districts have not posted any Scouting For Food information on their websites as of 10/24/2013.)

* Door Hangers

Get your Scouting For Food Door Hangers at your Scout Store or download them here.
You can enter your contact information, unit and pickup date into this fillable PDF before printing. There is a front side and back side - print it 2-sided.

Partner Food Banks

Needed Items

Our Community needs more help than ever due to the catastrophic flooding that Colorado has experienced. Area food banks are in need of the following:
  • Canned Meat / Fish (Chicken, Salmon, ...)
  • Canned Fruit, Vegetables & Soup
  • Pasta / Rice / Mac & Cheese
  • Healthy Kids Snacks
  • Low Sugar Cereal
  • Peanut Butter
  • Fruit Juice
  • Beans

Scouting For Food Patch

Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts & Ventures who participate earn a patch provided by Longs Peak Council if their unit is pre-registered by November 15th. You will be contacted with instructions on how to submit the names of the participants.


Please register by November 15th.

Unit #
Leader's Name
  City   ST    ZIP 
  Daytime Phone
Enter Code

Track Your Volunteers and Donations

Please use this form to keep track of your scouts and adults who participated in Scouting For Food, and to summarize the food donated.

Report Your Service Hours

When your unit has completed any service project, please register the project with Good Turn for America to ensure your service hours are recorded for the Journey to Excellence program. Here are some helpful hints for this process:
  • Your Unit ID is the same number used by your unit when recording Internet Advancement. If you do not know this number, please contact the Council Office at 800-800-4052 or 970-330-6305.
  • The Longs Peak Council is Council number 062.
  • Your local unit number must be four (4) digits. If your pack/troop number is only one, two or three digits, front fill with zeroes -- ie Pack 123 becomes Pack 0123.

<<  Back to Longs Peak Council home page