Longs Peak Council
Boy Scouts of America
2014 Philmont Council Contingent Information
- Twelve reservations (1 Crew) are available for youth and adults, only until 1 April 2013. If not filled, the reservation will be released to Philmont to be applied to the waiting list.
- Single or multiple reservations with deposit accepted in order received. A waiting list will be created.
- Must meet height and weight restrictions. Check the National website at www.scouting.org/sitecore/content/philmont/camping/whocancome/healthmedicalrequirements.aspx for the requirement chart.
- Philmont dates are 12 July - 24 July 2014.
- Fees separate:
- Participation fee* $850
- $150 Non-refundable (but transferrable) Deposit* due 5 April 2013.
- $400 Advance Fee* due 6 September 2013.
- $300 Balance Fee* due 7 February 2014.
- Travel fee** to be determined
- Preparatory shakedown weekends** pay as you go
- Miscellaneous expenses** as determined by crew
* Make checks payable to Longs Peak Council and send to P. O. Box 1166 Greeley, CO 80632-1166 with the reservation and information form (this page) on the Council website at:
** Fees to be determined and collected by the crew adult leadership for associated costs for the trip and activities in preparation for the event.
Last Updated Sunday, 13-Jan-2013 08:24:10 CST