Ben Delatour Scout Ranch offers
camping Adventure on 3400 acres northwest of Fort Collins, CO. Highlights include rock climbing & rappelling, C.O.P.E, shooting, over 30 merit badges, and much more!
BDSR Off-Season Use
Elkhorn High Adventure Base offers a unique experience for older Scouts. Programs include backpacking treks into backcountry wilderness areas, rappelling, rock climbing, black powder, C.O.P.E, and other adventures. Ben Delatour Scout Ranch serves as base camp for Elkhorn.
Camp Laramie Peak
You get it all --- Traditional Camp Program, Extracurricular Activities, and Xtreme Scouting!
Camp Laramie Peak is
in the Medicine Bow National Forest, northwest
of Wheatland, WY.
Weekend Use of Camp Facilities, including BDSR and CLP Shooting Ranges
- Please Register Online.
When your register, a confirmation page will be shown (once) and you will receive a confirmation email.
Keep the ID # and Password - you will need them later for making payments, changing registration numbers, registering for programs, and submitting your roster.
- When you register and when you re-login later, your registration page shows detailed information about your payments, fees, and discounts. It will also allow you to update your registration numbers, contact information, etc.
- If you owe any fees (registration deposits or camp payments), a payment button will be shown. Click on the payment button to get instructions for either paying online via PayPal or sending your payment to the Greeley office in person, by mail, or by fax.
- Please read the Refund Policy. Reminder - after November 30, 2012, your $50 per person Registration Deposit is non-refundable.
- Please contact Cindy Batt (CampRegistration@longspeakbsa.org) for registration questions.
- Information (including fees) for the Weekend Use of Council Camp Facilities
This premier facility for Tiger Cubs, Cub Scouts, and Webelos is part of the Ben Delatour Scout Ranch.
Check out the exciting program opportunities at Castle Walker, Fort Unfug, and the Everitt Seaport.
What could be better than a rewarding summer job in the Colorado or Wyoming mountains working with Scouts! Longs Peak Council is accepting applications for Summer Camp Staff.
These other Longs Peak Council Camps are perfect for Troop camping, training sessions, etc.
Chimney Park Scout Camp is southwest of Laramie, WY
Camp Patiya is west of Boulder, CO
Camp Jack is at Curt Gowdy State Park between Laramie and Cheyenne, WY (map)
See our Weekend Use page for information on fees and how to make reservations.
A limited number of Camperships are available for financial assistance to enable Scouts to attend camp. (Camperships will only be considered for Scouts
registered in Longs Peak Council.)
Campership Request Form
Weekend Use of Shooting Sports Ranges
Groups (with qualified/certified supervision) may reserve the shooting ranges at BDSR and CLP for weekend use.
(Reservation Form with More Info)
Could you spare a week this summer to help troops have a successful camp experience? Volunteer for a week at summer camp as a Camp Commissioner!
Cub Scout Family Camping
See our list of Approved Camping Sites for family outings by the Cub Scout Pack.
Last Updated Monday, 08-Apr-2013 11:10:41 MDT