Newsflash: The Rocky Mountain District and the Cache La Poudre District are combining. The new District will be called the Bighorn District. More information can be found here.
The Cache La Poudre District delivers Scouting programs that develop character, citizenship, fitness, and leadership skills to youth in the Fort Collins, Windsor, Wellington and Laporte Colorado.
The Cache La Poudre District is governed and operates through the committed efforts of its outstanding and hardworking team of volunteers. This includes events such as Merit Badge University, Scouting for Food, Klondike, Scout Show, Fall Camporee, and Spring Camporee; just to name a few. These events are planned entirely by volunteer chairs and committees whose leadership makes these events possible. District Committee Meetings are held on the fourth Thursday of each month at 7:00 pm at the Harmony Presbyterian Church, 400 East Boardwalk Dr, Fort Collins, CO. District Committee meetings are open to all Scouts and Scouters.
Adult Volunteer Award Nominations
- Adult volunteer award nominations are due at January Roundtable. People must be nominated in order to get an award, anyone can make a nomination.
- The nomination forms can be found here
- Sep 28-30: Fall Camporee
- Oct 11,23 & Nov 7th: Webelos to Scout Transition & Arrow Building
- Feb 1-3: Klondike
- Feb 22: District Recognition Event
- District Calendar
- Find a Pack, Troop, Crew
- Contact Us
- Facebook – Please follow us to see interesting articles and see our scouts in action.
- Camp Card Sales