Longs Peak Council
Boy Scouts of America
Project SOAR - Save Our American Resources
Funds generated annually are also used to purchase the embroidered emblems for that year. Requests for fund disbursements should be directed to the Project SOAR Director.
- Nebraska Game and Parks Commission - Swift Fox Project - Whooping Crane Project - River Otter Project - Bald Eagle Project - Flying Squirrel Project
- Wildcat Hills Recreation Area
- Wildcat Hills Nature Center, Computer and Touch Screen Interpretive Program. Neo tropical birds.
- Scottsbluff Zoo - Flag Pole
- Wyoming Wildlife Commission - Grizzly Bear Project - Black Footed Ferret Project - Granite marker at Camp Laramie Peak Scout Camp.
- Colorado Division of Wildlife - River Otter Project - Granite marker and 3 flag poles at Ben Delatour Scout Ranch.
- Project SOAR flag Pole markers at the Boy Scouts of America Lockwood Service Center and the Scotts Bluff Veteran's Memorial - and Flag Pole at the Centennial Park.
- Loren Eiseley Memorial - Chimney Rock, Bayard, NE.
- Granite entryway sign at Camp Laramie Peak
- Partial purpose for funding for Activity Building at Camp Laramie Peak. This facilty will be used to house the nature/ecology summer program.
Last Updated Thursday, 30-Jul-2009 13:12:00 MDT